The coronavirus, or COVID-19, has hit us at home! For the safety of our patrons, performers and the team we have decided to postpone the 2nd Ahaana Festival to sometime in the Fall; stay tuned for the date announcement! Our dedicated team has worked hard putting together the event and we will continue our efforts cautiously and carefully. Thank you to those who have already purchased tickets; refunds will be implemented in the next couple of weeks.
Thank you for your kind support and be safe!
New date: April 24, 2021
Venmo Donate: @Ahaana-Organization
What is Yoni ki Baat...or YKB?? Here's some Frequently Asked Questions...or FAQ!
1. Is it a play? Yes, in monologues.
2. Is it in English? Yes!
3. Are kids allowed? Only mature kids 16+
4. Open to South Asian women only? We welcome everyone!
5. How long is it? 90-minute performance; no intermission.
6. Is there assigned seating? VIP Reserved first 5 rows followed by General Seating .
7. Agenda? 5:30-7:00 pm Artiste Focus Reception, 7:00-9:30pm YkB followed by Q&A
8. Buy Tickets: Online only
9. Content of Monologues: Real Life and Personal stories. Not Indian-centric, relatable to everyone.
10. Benefits a non-profit? Absolutely yes! It benefits Ahaana's projects of The SWANS Initiative!
Donations Welcome and most Appreciated.